- About the Dream
- Dream Cities
- Join the Dream
- Dream Events
- 16th Annual Power of a Dream Gala
- 15th Annual Power of a Dream Gala
- 14th Annual Power of A Dream Gala
- 13th Annual Power of a Dream Gala
- 12th Annual Power of a Dream Gala
- Celebrity Athlete Moms Kicked Off Forum and Shared Tips on “Parenting for High Performance"
- 3rd Annual Dream Believe Achieve Dinner and Auction
Join the Dream | 2015 Year End Appeal
What Difference Can Three Hours Make?
Please click on the video to view a special message of appreciation and gratitude from Wintley Phipps.
For Janice and her family, three hours a day at the U.S. Dream Academy has transformed their lives - and your past support has helped make that possible.
We are on track to help improve graduation rates. For the past two school years, our students in Orlando had a 92% on-time high school graduation rate.
Although the offerings of the U.S. Dream Academy are free to our students, they are not free to produce and maintain. In the past, your financial assistance enabled us to expand.