- Support the U.S. Dream Academy on December 1 #GivingTuesday
Wednesday November 25, 2015
Now in its fourth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Observed on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
- The Oprah Winfrey Network will feature Wintley Phipps on SuperSoul Sunday on Sunday, 22 November at 7:00 PM EST.
Tuesday November 10, 2015
Pastor Wintley Phipps, education activist and founder of the U.S. Dream Academy, will discuss how faith and character can help to create a life of value, meaning, purpose and fulfillment.
- Wintley Phipps, U.S. Dream Academy Founder To Release New Ground Breaking Book
Friday October 16, 2015
“Your Best Destiny” Becoming The Person
You Were Created to Be on October 15, 2015
- U.S. Dream Academy Alum Kendall Tidwell
Wednesday July 29, 2015
Advocates for mentoring children of incarcerate parents and underseverd youth.
- A story of courage and triumph for twins growing up in South Philadelphia.
Thursday March 19, 2015
The U.S. Dream Academy highlights brothers from the Dream Academy Learning Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- Give all kinds of gifts!
Wednesday February 11, 2015
We have some exciting
news! We just made it a little easier for you to help support the thousands of
children and families we impact each year.
- National Mentoring Month: Be Someone Who Matters to Someone Who Matters
Friday January 9, 2015
“...she has always been here for us when we have crises and she now has
Brenda talking and opening up about how she feels”.
- 2nd Annual Read to Achieve Read-a-thon
Thursday January 1, 2015
The 2nd Annual Read to Achieve Read-a-thon has come to a close!
- Guess Who's Turning 60?
Friday December 19, 2014
Our beloved founder and CEO, Wintley Phipps will turn 60 on January 7, 2015!
- Cardin, Mikulski Announce $1 Million Federal Grant for Mentoring Program
Friday October 17, 2014
“Every child needs a fighting chance to succeed. The U.S. Dream Academy is providing Maryland at-risk youth with the tools and opportunities they need to unlock their full potential,”said Senator Cardin.