- U.S. Dream Academy Executive Director, Diane Wallace Booker Named To 2013 List of Maryland’s Top 100 Women
Tuesday May 7, 2013
Washington, D.C. (May 3,
2013) — C. Diane Wallace Booker, Executive Director of the U.S. Dream Academy,
has been named to The Daily Record’s 2013 list of Maryland’s Top 100 Women. The Daily Record
created its annual list of Maryland’s Top 100 Women in order to recognize
outstanding achievement by women who have demonstrated significant professional
accomplishments, outstanding community leadership and inspirational mentoring.
- 12th Annual Power of a Dream Gala Sponsorship
Monday April 1, 2013
The U.S. Dream Academy’s 11th Annual Power of a Dream Gala is one of metropolitan Washington, D.C's signature fundraising galas and premier social events of the year. The purpose of the gala is to involve celebrities, dignitaries, civic leaders, volunteers, public officials and other supporters in the annual local fund-raising activities of the U.S. Dream Academy.
- U.S. Dream Academy, Mentor Program Coordinator, Kyle Bacon Honored as a White House “Champion of Change” for Educational Excellence for African Americans
Tuesday February 26, 2013
WASHINGTON, DC – On Tuesday, February 26th, the White House honored ten leaders who were selected to receive the “Champions of Change” award for continued commitment and service to providing increased educational opportunity for African Americans. Kyle Bacon, Mentor Program Coordinator of the U.S. Dream Academy Learning Center in Washington, D.C., was one of the honorees selected to receive the prestigious award.
- The U.S. Dream Academy Teamed Up with NBA Orlando Magic's Arron Afflalo in Honor of National Mentoring Month
Wednesday January 23, 2013
In honor of National Mentoring month, Afflalo used this platform to serve as a positive mentor in the lives of DC area youth.
- Stars Chef Jeff Henderson, NFL’s Mark Ingram, Miss America grace 11th Annual Power of a Dream Gala
Friday May 4, 2012
Supporters raise more than $1 million for national learning centers; sportscaster Pat Summerall honored
- Miss America 2012 Laura Kaeppeler supports the U.S. Dream Academy
Friday February 3, 2012
Learn more about Miss America 2012 Laura Kaeppeler and what she is doing to give voice to children with incarcerated parents
- Give A Child A Dream Ad Campaign
Tuesday November 8, 2011
What is the Dream Academy doing on a jumbo-tron in Times Square? Find out here.
- The 10th Annual Power of a Dream Gala
Wednesday June 29, 2011
The Dream Academy hosted celebrities and luminaries at the 10th Annual Power of a Dream Gala in Washington D.C. Honorees included United States Surgeon General Dr. Regina Benjamin and Actor Robert Townsend with a special performance by none other than Ms. Patti LaBelle.
- U.S. Dream Academy partners with Ancile Solutions
Wednesday April 20, 2011
User support company ANCILE Solutions Inc. donates $10,000 for Baltimore center
- 10th Annual Power of a Dream Gala
Monday April 18, 2011
Join U.S. Dream Academy for it's 10th Annual "Power of a Dream" Gala, one of metropolitan Washington, D.C.'s signature fundraising galas and premier social events of the year.